Other antennas would be distributed across Australia and New Zealand has the High Energy Stereoscopic System.
What does HESS stand for?
HESS stands for High Energy Stereoscopic System (telescopes)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HESS
We have 35 other meanings of HESS in our Acronym Attic
- High Early Strength Portland Cement
- Health, Environment, Safety and Quality
- Health, Environment, Safety and Quality Assurance
- Home Energy Score Qualified Assessor (various organizations)
- Harris Extremely Sensitive Receiver
- High Energy Storage Ring
- Higher Education and Science Reform (Estonia)
- Huron & Eastern Railway
- Higher Education and Scientific Research Act (The Netherlands)
- Health, Exercise Science and Recreation Management (University of Mississippi; University, MS)
- High Latitude Ecosystems as Sources and Sinks of Trace Gases
- History of the Earth-Sciences Society
- Holidays Evenings Saturdays and Sundays
- Horizon Extension Sensor System (Office of Naval Research)
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences (European Geosciences Union; publication)
- High Efficiency Solid State Amplifier
- Hartland Educational Support Service Center (Michigan)
- Human Error, Safety and Systems Development (Conference)
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions
- Household Expenditure and Small Scale Economic Activities (Malawai; government-sponsored poverty test; est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Namibia is a favourite to host one of the dishes as the country already hosts the High Energy Stereoscopic System (H.
The four identical telescopes of the High Energy Stereoscopic System in Namibia detect faint atmospheric flashes caused by the absorption of ultrahigh-energy gamma rays.