Weerts, director of Argonne's High Energy Physics Division.
What does HEPD stand for?
HEPD stands for High Energy Physics Division (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEPD
We have 3 other meanings of HEPD in our Acronym Attic
- Human Endothelial Progenitor Cells (cardiology)
- Hydro Electric Power Corridor (Canada)
- Health Policy for Children and Adolescents (World Health Organization)
- Hurghada Environmental Protection and Conservation Association (Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt)
- Hepatitis C Information and News Network
- Hokkaido Electric Power Co. Inc. (Japan)
- Hydro-Electric Power Commission of Ontario (Canada)
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales (UK)
- High Energy Particle Detector
- High Energy Physics Department (Russia)
- High Explosive Point Detonate
- Health and Physical Education
- Horizontal Estimated Position Error (geocaching)
- N-2-Hydroxyethylpiperazine-N'-2-Ethanesulfonic Acid
- Hawaii Energy Policy Forum (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
- High-Exposure Plutonium Facility
- Higher Education Promotion Fund (India)
- Human Embryonic Pulmonary Fibroblast
- Hold'em Poker for Advanced Players (poker book)
- High-Efficiency Paired Filtration Dialysis