Monte Carlo event generators are central to high energy particle physics.
What does HEPP stand for?
HEPP stands for High Energy Particle Physics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEPP
We have 26 other meanings of HEPP in our Acronym Attic
- Hagerstown Eastern Panhandle Metropolitan Planning Organization (Maryland)
- Hypothetical Example Phased-Mission System
- Higher Eukarytoes and Prokaryotes Nucleotide (bacteria)
- Hospitality and Event Planning Network
- Hepatitis Information Network
- High Energy Physics Network
- Hellenic Exports Promotion Organisation (Hellenic Foreign Trade Board; Greece)
- Hereditary Expansile Polyostotic Osteolytic Dysplasia
- Heat Pipe Experiment Package
- Hepatitis Education and Prevention Program (est. 1997)
- High-Energy Pulsed Plasma
- HIV Education Prison Project
- Human Engineering Program Plan
- Human Services, Education, and Public Policy (University of Delaware)
- Hydro-Electrical Power Plant
- HIV Education and Prevention Project of Alameda County (Oakland, CA)
- Higher Education Pay and Prices Index (UK)
- 4-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-1-Piperazine-Propane-Sulfonic Acid
- Higher Education Payroll Personnel System (software; Washington State University)
- N-(2-Hydroxyethyl)Piperazine-N'-(2-Hydroxypropanesulfonic Acid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After D:Ream disbanded in 1997, Cox was awarded his PhD in high energy particle physics.
Azaria is now due to start life as an undergraduate at Southampton University to study physics which she hopes will lead to a career in High Energy Particle Physics at the CERN Laboratory in Switzerland.