Cordox(TM) is a naturally occurring high energy intermediate of cellular energy metabolism with demonstrated cardioprotective effects in both pre-clinical and clinical studies.
What does HEI stand for?
HEI stands for High Energy Intermediate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEI
We have 104 other meanings of HEI in our Acronym Attic
- Hautes Études Internationales
- Hazardous Energy Isolation
- Health Effects Institute
- Healthcare Equality Index
- Healthy Eating Index
- Heat Exchange Institute Inc.
- Henderson Engineers Inc (Lenexa, KS)
- Hettinger, ND, USA - Hettinger Municipal (Airport Code)
- High Efficiency Incandescent (lighting)
- High Energy Ignition (GM)