Rather, natural gas pipelines have reduced NOx emissions using low emissions combustion (LEC) technology, other combustion modifications (such as high energy ignition systems) or parametric controls.
What does HEI stand for?
HEI stands for High Energy Ignition (GM)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEI
We have 104 other meanings of HEI in our Acronym Attic
- Hautes Etudes d'Ingénieur
- Hautes Études Internationales
- Hazardous Energy Isolation
- Health Effects Institute
- Healthcare Equality Index
- Healthy Eating Index
- Heat Exchange Institute Inc.
- Henderson Engineers Inc (Lenexa, KS)
- Hettinger, ND, USA - Hettinger Municipal (Airport Code)
- High Efficiency Incandescent (lighting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CEI and LBA have shown that using a next- generation ignition, very high energy ignition (VHE ignition), developed by CEI over a 15-year period, and a new dilution control system developed by LBA, a balance between fuel economy, emissions, and vehicle costs can be achieved.
TRW Aeronautical Systems' products on the aircraft include primary flight control, flap and slat, spoiler and thrust reverser actuation systems; fuel metering unit; engine actuation; fuel return valve; auxiliary power unit generator and high energy ignition unit.