to a conceptual improvement with high energy efficiency and competitive reference prices.
What does HEE stand for?
HEE stands for High Energy Efficiency (energy technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEE
We have 29 other meanings of HEE in our Acronym Attic
- High-End Desktop (Intel Corp.)
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylenediamine Triacetic Acid
- Higher Education Development Unit
- Higher Education Data Warehouse Forum (annual conference)
- Hortus Eendracht Doet Winnen (Dutch football club)
- Head Extreme Destruction Zone (gaming)
- Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises (United Arab Emirates)
- Council Committee on Health, Energy & Environment (Minneapolis, MN)
- Health Education England (UK)
- Health Enterprise East (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Higher Ed Experts (professional development company)
- Higher Education Establishments
- Hawaii Environmental Education Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Health and Environment Education Association (Egypt)
- Hydro and Electric Energy Act (Canada)
- Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council (Taiwan)
- Highland Energy Efficiency Advice Centre (UK)
- High Energy Electron Beam
- Health, Education and Environmental Crusaders (Nigeria)
- Highland Environmental Education Coalition (Highland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sustainable construction ultirnately provides for high energy efficiency for tenants and optimal air quality.
The extraordinarily high energy efficiency and power density of these packages can be attributed to the innovative rotor design and the optimised drive control.
Prius gained popularity on the back of its high energy efficiency and the government's subsidy program for purchases of eco-friendly vehicles.
The measure, Senate Bill 181, would require real estate brokers and salespeople, mortgage brokers and real estate appraisers to take a one-hour course on energy efficiency as part of their continuing education, people buying homes are looking for those with high energy efficiency, Schneider said.
There are countries that are really good at this sort of thing, like the Scandinavian countries which had high energy efficiency standards for years," he said.
In addition, these models offer high energy efficiency that results in the industry's lowest level of energy consumption(5), with annual power consumption 30% lower than previous models(6).
What attracted us most about the S-line was its full focus on chick quality and uniformity, high energy efficiency, superior cleanability and the lowest running costs on the market.