Reductions are proposed for Advanced Design Studies (63%), High Energy Density Laboratory Physics (32%), General Plasma Science (32%), Theory and Computation (16%), Plasma Technology (16%), DIII-D (8%), and NSTX (7%).
What does HEDLP stand for?
HEDLP stands for High Energy Density Laboratory Physics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEDLP
- High Endoatmospheric Defense Interceptor
- Health Electronic Data Interchange Corporation
- Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange Coalition
- Holyoke Economic Development and Industrial Corporation (Holyoke, MA)
- Health Plan Employer Data and Information Set
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set
- Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange Trading Partner
- Hanford Engineering Development Laboratory (US Department of Energy)
- Horizon Energy Distribution Limited (Whakatane, New Zealand)
- High Energy Density Laboratory Astrophysics
- High Energy Density Laboratory Plasmas
- Health Economics and Disease Management (Belgium)
- High Energy Density Materials/Matter
- High-Energy Diffraction Microscopy
- Human Eosinophil-Derived Neurotoxin
- Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association
- Highland Education Development Organisation (Vietnam)
- Household Energy Development Organisations Network (Eco, Ltd.; London, England, UK)
- Hanford Environmental Dose Overview Panel
- 1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid (organophosphoric acid corrosion inhibitor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 M is requested for "a significant expansion of the Fusion Energy Sciences High Energy Density Laboratory Physics initiative launched in FY 2009.
A second FESAC panel, on High Energy Density Laboratory Physics, has not completed its study and will provide a status report.