Aerovox also noted the CDE purchase added particular strength in power products and the state-of-the-art technology demonstrated in 1991 in high energy density capacitors opens new markets and opportunities for the company.
What does HEDC stand for?
HEDC stands for High Energy Density Capacitor (energy source)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEDC
We have 18 other meanings of HEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Engineering Design Approach Document - Maintainer
- Human Engineering Design Approach Document - Operator
- Higher European Diploma in Administrative Management
- Human Engineering Design Approach Procedure
- Humber Economic Development Action Plan (UK)
- Helicopter-Dipped Array
- Humber Economic Development Board (Newfoundland)
- Department of Housing, Economic Development and Commerce (New Jersey)
- Hartford Economic Development Commission (est. 1999; Hartford, CT)
- Harvard Eating Disorders Center
- Highly Economically Developed Country
- Hill Enterprise Data Center (US Air Force)
- Housing and Economic Development Corporation (National Development Council)
- Helicopter Engine Diagnostics and Condition Monitoring System
- Higher Education for Development Cooperation (Ireland)
- Harmonically Enhanced Digital Device (Crane Song)
- Heidelberger Electronic Document Delivery
- High Electric Demand Day
- High Energy Density Device
- Hopeful Expected Due Date (pregnancy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million project to develop advanced high temperature, high energy density capacitors.
Funding to support two projects with DOE to develop higher performing hybrid drivetrain motors and advanced high energy density capacitors NISKAYUNA, N.