com The National University of Ireland, Galway, on behalf of the new Irish Centre for High End Computing (ICHEC), has chosen IT company Bull Information Systems Ireland to provide a new supercomputer to help Irish scientists with large research projects.
What does HEC stand for?
HEC stands for High End Computing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEC
We have 266 other meanings of HEC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Enhancement Center (variouos locations)
- Health Executive Council (US DoD/US VA)
- Health Expenditure per Capita (statistic)
- Healthy Environments for Children Initiative (University of Connecticut)
- Heartland Educational Consortium (Lake Placid, FL)
- Heated Eyelash Curler
- Heavy Electrical Complex (Pakistan government)
- Helicopter Element Coordinator
- Heres Eius Curavit (Latin: His Heir Took Care, epigraphy)
- Hethel Engineering Centre (Norwich; UK)
- High-Endurance Cutter (US Coast Guard)
- Higher Education Center (various locations)
- Higher Education Certificate
- Higher Education Challenge (USDA)
- Higher Education Commission (Pakistan)
- Higher Education Consortium for Mathematics and Science (Florida, USA)
- Higher Education Corporation
- Higher Education Council
- Hippocampal-Entorhinal Cortex (neurology)
- Hispanic Education Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voltaire's innovative use of the iSCSI protocol with InfiniBand will enable them to leapfrog their competition in terms of ease of management and high-speed throughput for high end computing environments," said Arun Taneja, Founder and Consulting Analyst, Taneja Group.
He has continued to strongly support the development of high end computing systems and the use of advanced computing technology in the DoD.