Elite Status in all categories of the survey was achieved by each of HPN's family of medical groups including: * Affiliated Doctors of Orange County * Sierra Medical Group * Regal Medical Group * Lakeside Medical * Lakeside Community Healthcare * Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group * High Desert Medical Group * Heritage Physician Network * Greater Covina Medical Group * Desert Oasis Healthcare * California Desert IPA * California Coastal Physician Network * Bakersfield Family Medical Group About HPN: Heritage Provider Network, Inc.
What does HDMG stand for?
HDMG stands for High Desert Medical Group (Palmdale, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDMG
We have 2 other meanings of HDMG in our Acronym Attic
- Hubli Dharwad Muncipal Corporation (Hubballi, India)
- Hand Down Man Down (basketball apparel line)
- High Dimensional Molecular Data
- Houston Downtown Management District (Texas)
- Hanging Drop Mercury Electrode
- Hepatic Drug-Metabolizing Enzyme
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Islamic University of Technology; Bangladesh)
- House Dust Mite Extract
- Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Home Development Mutual Fund (Philippines)
- Hockham Deer Management Group (UK; est. 2004)
- Height Doesn't Measure Heart
- Huntsville District Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- High Definition Multimedia Interface
- High-Density Multichip Interconnect
- Handheld Device Markup Language
- Handset Device Markup Language (Sprint PCS)
- Harbour Defence Motor Launch (small motor vessel; UK)
- Hierarchical Data Manipulation Language (databases)
- Hugo Dunhill Mailing Lists (sales; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grussing said both Kaiser and High Desert Medical Group have expressed interest in having their physicians work or volunteer at the clinic.
For the staff at High Desert Medical Group (HDMG) in Lancaster, CA, ordering medical and office supplies was a time-consuming and often frustrating process.
Richard Merkin, High Desert Medical Group and Heritage Health Care hosted over four thousand seniors at their 20th anniversary annual Senior Expo at the Antelope Valley Fairgrounds.
Nearly 60 percent, or $157,500, of Parazo's contributions came from High Desert Medical Group in the form of cash and nonmonetary donations.
ParadigmHealth, the leading provider of care management services for infants in Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), announced the addition of High Desert Medical Group to its three-year agreement with Heritage Provider Network to provide Neonatal Care Management services for the group's 70,000 members located in the high desert area of Lancaster, California.
John Manning -- neither of them up for re-election -- all working for High Desert Medical Group.
Parazo raised $62,560 -- of which $60,000 came from his employer, High Desert Medical Group -- and spent $85,544 as of Oct.