With a stainless steel tank, framework and external panels and high density polyurethane foam insulation they are robust in construction, economical to operate and suitable for most bakery or food production applications.
What does HDPF stand for?
HDPF stands for High Density Polyurethane Foam
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hold Deck Port Door Opened
- Hold Deck Port Door Ramp Retracted
- Hold Deck Port Door Undogged
- Hold Deck Port Door Unlatched
- Head Defence Personnel Executive (Australia)
- High Density Polyethylene
- Hellenic Design and Prototyping Environment - Phase II
- High-Dose Preoperative External Radiation
- Human Development and Psychoeducational Studies (Howard University; Washington DC)
- Cross-Linked, High-Density Polyethylene (also seen as XHDPE)
- Human Diploid Pulmonary Fibroblastlike Cells
- Heilbrunn Department of Population and Family Health (New York; Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health)
- Human Development Promotion Group (Pakistan)
- Heart Disease Predictive Instrument (probability chart)
- High Dots Per Inch (image resolution)
- Health Data and Public Information Committee (California Health and Human Services Agency)
- Handunnettige Deepthi Priyantha Kumar Dharmasena (Sri Lankan cricket player)
- Henderson District Public Libraries (Nevada)
- High Density Programmable Logic Device
- High-Definition Performance Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/info General Plastics Manufacturing displayed its Last-A-Foam High Density Polyurethane Foams and low-dust Tooling Boards.