But perhaps most important to us is the 1T SoC-RAM compiler enabling our designers to rapidly create large high density memory instances.
What does HDM stand for?
HDM stands for High Density Memory (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDM
We have 108 other meanings of HDM in our Acronym Attic
- Haus des Meeres (Vienna, Austria)
- Head Decision Maker
- Health Surveillance and Disease Management
- Hearst Digital Media
- Heavy Duty Macadam (civil engineering)
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen
- Help Desk Manager
- Hidden Dynamic Model (acoustic-phonetic modeling)
- Hierarchical Development Methodology
- High Definition Media (Blu-ray and HD-DVD)
- Highway Design and Maintenance
- Highway Design and Management
- Highway Design Manual
- Highway Development and Management
- His Dark Materials (game; book by Philip Pullman)
- Hochschule der Medien (Stuttgart Media University, Germany)
- Honda de Mexico (car manufacturer)
- Horizontal Drive Mechanism (automotive)
- Hot Dark Matter
- House Dust Mite
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISi), the developer of Z-RAM([R]) high density memory intellectual property (IP), today announced that Dr.
ISi), the developer of Z-RAM([R]) high density memory intellectual property (IP), today announced that Daniel LaBouve has joined the company as vice president of engineering.
ISi), the developer of Z-RAM(TM) high density memory IP, today announced that it has achieved silicon validation of Z-RAM memory arrays on 90nm SOI process technologies at both a leading pureplay semiconductor foundry and a renowned U.
ISi), the developer of Z-RAM(TM) (Zero Capacitor DRAM) high density memory IP, has announced that Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
ISi), the developer of Z-RAM(TM) high density memory IP, today announced that Jeff Lewis has joined the company as VP of Marketing.
ISi), the developer of Z-RAM(TM) high density memory IP, has appointed Jerry Ardizzone as VP of Sales, based in Santa Clara USA.
More, unlike other high density memory technologies, Z-RAM technology requires no extra mask steps, or exotic materials.