High Definition Scanning (HDS), a new technology which uses a laser scanner to reproduce exactly what it sees in three dimensions, offers building owners and real estate professionals a host of benefits.
What does HDS stand for?
HDS stands for High Definition Scanning (3-dimensional laser scanning)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HDS
We have 199 other meanings of HDS in our Acronym Attic
- Health and Diet Survey
- Health Delivery System (various organizations)
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist (medical transcriptionist)
- Help Desk Support (information technology)
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Héroes del Silencio (rock group)
- Heteroschedastic Database System
- Hierarchic Dementia Scale
- Hierarchical Design System
- High Day Service Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
Civil: High definition scanning that introduces more data points into BIM models and creates much larger volumes of data that need to be accessed on a 7/24/365 basis.
Vollmer will perform a thorough inspection of the space using High Definition Scanning (HDS) laser technology.