High cycle fatigue of welded joints: The TCD experience, International Journal of Fatigue 31(1): 20-27.
What does HCF stand for?
HCF stands for High Cycle Fatigue
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCF
We have 138 other meanings of HCF in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Facilities
- Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City (Kansas City, MO)
- Health Care Fraud
- Healthy Community Fund (various locations)
- Height Correction Factor
- Heparin Cofactor
- Hepatitis C Foundation
- High Capacity Feeder (copiers and printers)
- High Carbon Ferrochrome
- High Cost Fund
- Higher Cortical Function
- Highest Common Factor (as opposed to lowest common denominator)
- Highland Credit Strategies Fund
- Hispanic College Fund
- Historic Charleston Foundation (South Carolina)
- Historic Columbia Foundation (Columbia, SC)
- Home Credit Finance
- Honda Canada Foundation
- Hook Content Formula (enumerative combinatorics of Standard Young Tableaux)
- Horizon Christian Fellowship
Samples in periodicals archive:
High cycle fatigue of welded joints: The TCD experience, International Journal of Fatigue 31: 20-27.
One of the most important criteria in determining the reliability in service life of working blades of gas turbine engines is the resistance to high cycle fatigue determined by the construction of the components and by the materials from which the blade is produced, the testing medium, the temperature and oxidation processes, taking place in the circuit surface during service.
In a previous study , the authors reported stress-life fatigue data for VW nylon butt welds in the high cycle fatigue regime.
Whether the need is to perform dynamic mechanical analysis, stress relaxation, creep, hyperelasticity, high cycle fatigue or crack growth testing, this new technology has the range of performance to ensure that models predict the real-world behavior.
The High Cycle Fatigue and Final Fracture Behavior of Alloy Steel 4140 used in Hydrogen Pressure Vessels: Influence of Copper Plating (N.
In such wide variation, the range of loading levels the material and the automatic coupler experiences low and high cycle fatigue damage (Bazaras 2005).
Effect of Shot Peening on High Cycle Fatigue Performance of Mg10Gd3Y0.