Nasdaq:ARTC), a multi-business medical device company that develops products based on its patented Coblation(R) technology, today announced it has entered into a research collaboration with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, the High Current Electronics Institute (HCEI) in Tomsk, Russia and the Russian State Research Center Troitsk Institute for Innovation and Fusion Research (TRINITI).
What does HCEI stand for?
HCEI stands for High Current Electronics Institute (Tomsk, Russia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCEI
- Henkel Central Eastern Europe (Vienna, Austria)
- Handicapped Children's Early Education Program
- Harford Christian Educational Foundation (est. 1966; Darlington, MD)
- Hispanic Chamber Education Foundation (Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Denver; Colorado)
- Holmes County Education Foundation (est. 1989; Millersburg, OH)
- Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation
- Hawaii County Employees Federal Credit Union
- Hays County Environmental Health (Texas)
- Hawaii Clean Energy Initiative
- Health Cares Exchange Initiative, Inc. (est. 1992; Chicago, IL)
- Health Care Equipment Information System
- Huayu Center for Environmental Information Services (publisher; Beijing, China)
- Heavy Construction Equipment Mechanic (course; Dakota County Technical College; Rosemount, MN)
- Hampshire College Emergency Medical Services (Amherst, MA)
- Higher Council for Environment and Natural Resources (UN)
- Hackney Caribbean Elderly Organisation (UK)
- High Court Enforcement Officer (UK)
- Health Care and Epidemiology (university course; University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Health Certificate Enrollment Protocol
- Home Care Expansion Program (New Jersey)