FSI) Cleveland, OH Prior to 1 992, director of the Andrology Laboratory and Sperm Bank at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Education BA-Biology, Wells College, Aurora, NY; MS/PhD-Biology, New York University; Post-graduate fellowships-Cleveland Clinic Foundation Divisions of Research and Laboratory Medicine; Certified High Complexity Laboratory Director (AAB) and Clinical Laboratory Consultant (AMT).
What does HCLD stand for?
HCLD stands for High Complexity Laboratory Director (American Board of Bioanalysis certification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCLD
We have 2 other meanings of HCLD in our Acronym Attic
- High Capacity, Low Affinity
- Health Care Leaders Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Hofstra College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Health Care Liability Claim
- Helms Community Learning Center (school; Houston, TX)
- Highbridge Community Life Center (Bronx, NY)
- Holding Company Liquidity Committee (Japan)
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church
- Horizon Community Learning Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- Hull City Learning Centre (UK)
- High-complexity Clinical Laboratory Director
- Human Capital Learning and Development
- Hard Core Logo Family
- Haut Comité de la Langue Française (French: High Committee of the French Language)
- Hawaii Community Loan Fund
- high concentration liquid formulation (biopharmaceutical industry)
- High-Carbohydrate Low-Fat (nutrition)
- Health Care Leadership Institute (San Francisco, CA)
- Hekimian Command Language Interface
- High Cost/Low Income
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certified by the American Board of Bioanalysts as a high complexity laboratory director, he had several publications and participated in scientific and professional organizations.