Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Joomart Otorbayev on October 7 met with OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities Astrid Thors, reports the government's press service.
What does HCNM stand for?
HCNM stands for High Commissioner on National Minorities (OSCE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Historic Cultural Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Holocaust Center of Northern California (est. 1979; San Francisco, CA)
- Hospital Council of Northern and Central California
- Headache Cooperative of New England
- Huawei Certified Network Engineer
- Hydrogen Compressed Natural Gas
- Hopewell Culture National Historical Park
- Happy Couples Never Last (music label)
- Honolulu Council Navy League (US Navy; Honolulu, HI)
- Hollinger Canadian Newspapers, Limited Partnership
- Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Hospital Council of Northwest Ohio
- Hulpmiddelen Centrum Noordoost Nederland (Groningen, Goor, Netherlands)
- Hippocampal Cholinergic Neurostimulating Peptide
- Honey Creek New Providence Friends Church (New Providence, IA)
- Human C-Type Natriuretic Peptide (clinical chemistry)
- Harvard Center for Neurodegeneration and Repair (Boston, MA)
- Hells Canyon National Recreation Area
- Heart Center Nursing Research Work Group (Duke University Health System; Durham, NC)
- Health Corporate Network Supply
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dnevnik has contacted the Office of the OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities seeking explanation of Thors's statement but received the answer that interethnic dimension may be attached to any incident which could eventually raise tensions.
Opinions over the Macedonian government's moves to implement the Ohrid Framework Agreement, including the legal representation of minorities has been exchanged during the visit by Astrid Thors, OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities, in Macedonia.
It has for many years proved to be making a considerable contribution to the protection of ethnic Uzbek and other communities, and to reconciliation between communities in Kyrgyzstan," the OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities added.
On March 3, 2014, Acting Foreign Minister of Ukraine Andrii Deshchytsia held a meeting with OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities (HCNM), Astrid Thors, who is on her visit to Ukraine in order to study the current situation in our country and in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea as well.
Deputy Ombudsman of Kyrgyzstan Toktokan Borombaeva had a meeting with OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities Astrid Thors to discuss situation with the national minorities in Kyrgyzstan, the press service of the Ombudsman reported.
Osh oblast governor Sooronbai Jeenbekov on Sunday met with OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities Knut Vollebaek, reported the governor's press office.
Urgent international support is needed to help stabilize the situation in Kyrgyzstan and assist neighboring Uzbekistan to take care of the tens of thousands of refugees who have fled across the border, the OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities Knut Vollebaek told the 56 OSCE participating States at a session of the Permanent Council in Vienna on Thursday.