The High Blood Pressure Foundation, who tested 50 drivers as part of Know Your Numbers Week, said poor diet and not enough exercise were also to blame.
What does HBPF stand for?
HBPF stands for High Blood Pressure Foundation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HBPF in our Acronym Attic
- Hillsdale Business and Professional Association (Portland, OR; est. 1973)
- Homeowners and Bank Protection Act (Lyndon LaRouche proposal)
- National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, Inc.
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Carcinoma
- Heparin-Bonded Polyurethane Catheters
- Home-Based Primary Care
- Hospital-Based Palliative Care Consortium
- Huntington Beach Police Department (California)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Epithelium
- High Boiling Point Hydrocarbon
- High Brightness Photo Injector
- Pinacolborane (chemistry)
- Haines Borough Public Library (Haines, AK)
- Hampton Bays Public Library (New York)
- Human Behavioral Pharmacology Laboratory (University of Vermont)
- Huntington Beach Public Library (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Mucosa
- Home Blood Pressure Measurement
- Home Blood Pressure Monitor (hypertension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The James Bond star has agreed to be the new patron of the charity, the High Blood Pressure Foundation.