The reason for the abrupt reversal is not known, federal health officials and experts in high blood pressure said at a news conference.
What does HBP stand for?
HBP stands for High Blood Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBP
We have 126 other meanings of HBP in our Acronym Attic
- Hacienda Business Park (California)
- Hagerstown Bookbinding and Printing (Hagerstown, MD)
- Half Blood Prince (Harry Potter book)
- Harbor Bay Parkway (Alameda, CA)
- Harvard Botany Page
- Harvard Business Publishing (est. 1994)
- Healthy Baby Program (various organizations)
- Heffernan Builders Providers (Ireland)
- Held by Production (status of an oil and gas lease that is producing in paying quantities)
- Herr Bundespräsident
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elderly people with chronic high blood pressure lose tissue from parts of the brain involved in memory and language skills, according to a study from the National Institute on Aging (NIA) in Bethesda, Md.
NYSE:KG) is launching a three-year sponsorship of the American Heart Association high blood pressure Web site via a nationally broadcast commercial airing during Super Bowl XLI.