The StreamArray high availability subsystem offers multiple levels of fault tolerance with up to four hot pluggable DLT mechanisms.
What does HAS stand for?
HAS stands for High Availability Subsystem
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HAS
We have 253 other meanings of HAS in our Acronym Attic
- Headed Anchor Studs (construction)
- Headquarters Application System
- Healing Arts Society (former group at Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
- Health Advisory Service (US NHS)
- Heartland Apicultural Society
- Height-Adjustable Stand (product feature)
- Helicopter Antisubmarine Squadron
- Hellenic Actuarial Society
- Helleniki Aeroporia Stratu (Greek Army)
- High Angle Strafe
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ODR5900 is a high availability subsystem which allows the user to configure from 20GB to 120GB of storage as a RAID 1, 3, 5, 10 or even non-RAID groups.
The DATARAID family now ranges from low-capacity (4 GB to 30 GB), high availability subsystems and trademarked RAID-Ready(TM) technology to fault tolerant class, high-capacity (up to 129 GB), high performance subsystems serving the HP, Sun, IBM, and DEC markets.