Two approaches that appear particularly promising for insect detection include hierarchical temporal memory models (Hawkins 2004) and hierarchical sequential memory models (Jones 2009; Schwartz & Jones 2009).
What does HTM stand for?
HTM stands for Hierarchical Temporal Memory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTM
We have 104 other meanings of HTM in our Acronym Attic
- Hazlo tú mismo (Spanish: do it yourself)
- Head Tyrolia Mares (Austria)
- Health Technical Memorandum
- Heart of Midlothian (Scottish football club; UK)
- Heat Transfer Media
- Heavy Trench Mortar (weaponry)
- Helideck Team Member (energy industry fire training)
- Hi-Tech Manufacturing
- High Temperature Material
- High Thermal Mass (construction materials)
- High Tide Mark
- High Times Magazine (est. 1974; cannabis advocacy; New York)
- High Traffic Mode (IRCd)
- High-Tech Medicine
- High-Technology Manufacturing (various companies)
- Historical Thinking Matters (educator resource website)
- Hockey This Morning (radio show)
- Hold To Maturity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central to ORBIT are three complementary brain-inspired and machine- learning approaches to object recognition: Numenta's Hierarchical Temporal Memory technology, which performs invariant pattern learning based on a model of the brain's neocortex; a standard model of the brain's visual cortex for spatial recognition; and a computer-vision technology, which mimics the process of human vision and recognition.
We need to study hierarchical temporal memory systems to gain insight into the theoretical neuroscience behind how human brains work.
Vitamin D Toolkit provides a powerful, graphical interface for developing Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM) networks MENLO PARK, Calif.
Numenta's software platform implements a type of memory architecture called Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM), which is modeled after the hierarchically organized neocortex.
Numenta's software platform is based on Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM) technology, which is modeled after the human neocortex.