Some specific paper topics are model checking of consensus algorithms, using hidden semi-Markov models for effective online failure prediction, thwarting code injection attacks with system server interface randomization, evaluating Byzantine quorum systems, and a framework for evaluation of intrusion-tolerant certification authority systems.
What does HSMM stand for?
HSMM stands for Hidden Semi-Markov Model (statistical model)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSMM
We have 3 other meanings of HSMM in our Acronym Attic
- Handcrafted Soap Makers Guild, Inc.
- Health Services Management Group (medical record audits)
- Health Services and Mental Health Administration
- Health-Services Management Inspection
- Heart and Skeletal Muscle Inflammation (salmon disease)
- Human Services Management Institute (Athens, GA)
- Human Settlement Management Institute (India)
- Harry Simpson Memorial Library (UK)
- Hang Seng Mainland China Index
- Hayes, Seay, Mattern and Mattern, Inc. (architectural and engineering consulting)
- High-Speed Massive Memory (US Army)
- Hot Strip Mill Model (simulation)
- High Speed MultiMediaCard
- Health Systems Management Network (various locations)
- Hereditary Sensory Motor Neuropathy
- Humanist Society of Metropolitan New York
- Health Services Materiel Officer
- High Stability Master Oscillator
- Humane Society of Missouri (various locations)
- Hydraulic System Mineral Oil (Castrol)