King was the Hidalgo Independent School District superintendent in 2005 when the local early college effort began.
What does HISD stand for?
HISD stands for Hidalgo Independent School District (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HISD
We have 27 other meanings of HISD in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrogen Induced Stress Cracking
- Health Information Standards Committee for Alberta (Canada)
- High Impact Supply Chain Assessment (Computer Sciences Corporation)
- Heliosphere Instrument for Spectra, Composition, and Anisotropy at Low Energies
- Healthcare Information Standards Coordinating Committee
- Hydrogen-Induced Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce (San Diego, CA)
- Historical International Standard Classification of Occupations (Leuven, Belgium)
- Herbarium Information Systems Committee (Australia)
- Harlandale Independent School District (San Antonio, TX)
- Highway Information Services Division (Maryland)
- Houston Independent School District (Texas)
- Hueston Independent Spit District (band)
- Huntsville Independent School District (Huntsville, TX)
- High Integrity Systems Engineering (University of York research group; UK)
- High Sea-State Container Transfer System
- High Stability Engine Control
- Heads of Illinois Secondary English Departments
- Hamilton Invitational Science and Engineering Fair (Arizona)
- Highlands and Islands Social Enterprise Zone (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Hidalgo Independent School District in Texas has raised the bar on what it means for a school system to focus on college readiness.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AAA' rating to the following Hidalgo Independent School District, Texas' (Hidalgo ISD, or the district) unlimited tax (ULT) bonds: --$7.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to Hidalgo Independent School District, Texas' (the district) $9.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to Hidalgo Independent School District (ISD), Texas' (the district) $11.
Mexico border, Hidalgo Independent School District is a relatively low property wealth district facing moderate growth pressures.
Business Editors AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 16, 2003 Fitch Ratings assigns a 'AAA' rating, based on the Texas Permanent School Fund (PSF) guarantee, to $8,000,000 of Hidalgo Independent School District, TX's unlimited tax school building bonds, series 2003.