Lake Lure, NC, Chalet Club: This secluded mountaintop lodge offers exceptional views of Hickory Nut Gorge aflame in fall color.
What does HNG stand for?
HNG stands for Hickory Nut Gorge (North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HNG
We have 14 other meanings of HNG in our Acronym Attic
- Hybridization of Nearly Free Electrons with Tightly Bound States
- Hua Nan Financial Holdings Company, Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Hyperuricemic Nephropathy, Familial Juvenile
- Hawkesbury-Nepean Flood Management Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Hawkesbury-Nepean Floodplain Management Strategy (Australia)
- Historic Natural Fire Regime (fuel management project; B.A. Blackwell and Associates;.Canada)
- Howe Neighborhood Family Resource Center (Green Bay, WI)
- Health Net Federal Services (TRICARE)
- Human Nutrition and Food Science (various universities)
- Hikaru No Go (anime)
- Hilfsorganisation für nationale politische Gefangene und deren Angehörige eV (German)
- Hispanic Network Group
- Horny Net Geek
- Hotel Nikko Guam
- Houston Natural Gas Company
- Hyperpolarized Noble Gas
- Historical Natural Gas Annual (government publication)
- Hospital Nacional Guillermo Almenara Irigoyen (Spanish: Guillermo Almenara Irigoyen National Hospital; Lima, Peru)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enjoy the brilliance of the leaves from high above Hickory Nut Gorge as they change color.
Located in western North Carolina, it sits in the heart of Hickory Nut Gorge east of Asheville nestled among the Blue Ridge Mountains.