The alert was sounded by Hibernian Investment Managers, an arm of the similarly-named insurance group.
What does HIM stand for?
HIM stands for Hibernian Investment Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIM
We have 100 other meanings of HIM in our Acronym Attic
- Hardware Interface Module
- He Is Mighty
- Health Industry Management (various schools)
- Health Informatics Management
- Health Information Management
- Health Insurance Manual
- Hearts In Mission
- Heated Injection Manifold (semiconductors)
- Heliocentric Information Map
- Her/His Imperial Majesty
- High-Order Instantaneous Moment
- Highway Incident Management (various locations)
- His Infernal Majesty (band)
- Historical Images in Medicine (Duke University; North Carolina)
- History of Islamic Medicine (exhibit)
- Home Interview Manual
- Hometronic Internet Module
- Honda Interface Module
- Honors in the Major (various schools)
- Hostage Incident Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was the story yesterday when a gloomy prediction by Fiona Adkins, of Hibernian Investment Managers, was followed by more upbeat comments from Jim Power, chief investment director with Friends First.
Fiona Adkins of Hibernian Investment Managers said prices could fall by as much as 20 per cent.