She took some time out from bonding with her nephew to meet Ossie on popular TV show Hey Hey It's Saturday - and revealed she is trying for a baby, too.
What does HHIS stand for?
HHIS stands for Hey Hey It's Saturday (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HHIS
We have 2 other meanings of HHIS in our Acronym Attic
- Hope Haven International Ministries (Rock Valley, IA)
- Hanford Health Information Network
- Health Institute of Ohio
- Hand Held Information Processor
- Human Hedgehog Interacting Protein (genetics)
- Harlem Hospital Injury Prevention Program (child-injury prevention program)
- Hereditary Hearing Impairment Resource Registry
- Hanging Head In Shame
- Harrell Horne Integrated School (Cavite, Philippines)
- Hertfordshire Health Informatics Service (Welwyn Garden City, UK)
- Health, Housing and Integrated Services Network (Contra Costa County, CA)
- Hired Hands International University (Chicago, IL; massage therapy training)
- Ted Hootin Holler Joinery (furniture; woodwork)
- Happy Happy Joy Joy (Ren and Stimpy cartoon)
- Hersteld Hervormde Jongeren Organisatie (Dutch: Restored Reformed Youth Organization)
- Happy Hacking Keyboard
- Hayastani Hanrapetakan Kusaktsutyun (Armenian: Republican Party of Armenia)
- Heifer Hong Kong
- Henry H. Kessler (foundation)
- Hersteld Hervormde Kerk (Dutch: Restored Reformed Church; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a judge on Hey Hey It's Saturday when a tribute band performed Can You Feel It?
Ken Cliffe Polperro, Cornwall AS an Australian living in London, I'm ashamed at the group that blacked up on the Australian show Hey Hey It's Saturday.