The carts are pretty popular at lunch time, so as people are grabbing lunch, the vendor says hey, it's free today thanks to Northwest Resources FCU.
What does HIF stand for?
HIF stands for Hey, It's Free (website)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HIF
We have 70 other meanings of HIF in our Acronym Attic
- Highest Temperature Equaled So Late
- Highest Institute of Education Science and Technology (World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society)
- Highlight Image Enhancement Screen Technology
- High-Intensity Endurance Training
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (India)
- China Hunan International Economic Technology Development Co. Ltd. (fiberglass and coating)
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hammarby Idrottsförening (Swedish sport team)
- Heavy Ion Fusion
- Hedensted Idraetsforening (Danish football club)
- Hokkaido International Foundation (Japan)
- Hosei International Fund (Hoei University; Japan)
- Host Interface
- Housing Inspection Foundation
- Hypoxia Inducible Factor
- Space Systems Group, Honeywell Inc. (Florida)
- High Force-High Repetition
- Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 (gene expression)
- Harare International Festival of the Arts (Zimbabwe)
- Hawaiian Islands Freight Association, Inc (Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're not sure if anyone needs a "modern lover's guide" from a bunch of band and choir geeks, but, hey, it's free.
``It seems a little awkward, but hey, it's free advice, I'll take it.