More than 60% of the total P contained in feed ingredients of plant origin occurs as phytates (myo-inositol hexakis (dihydrogen phosphate):IP6, (Nelson, 1967).
What does HPE stand for?
HPE stands for Hexakis (NF2) Dipropyl Ether
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPE
We have 109 other meanings of HPE in our Acronym Attic
- Home Peritoneal Dialysis Unit
- Hull Power Distribution Unit
- Hydraulic Power Drive Unit
- Hash-Programming-Environment (computing)
- Haute Performance Énergétique (French: High Energy Performance)
- Health and Physical Education (various organizations)
- Health Professional Education
- Heat Pipe Experiment
- hed Planet Earth (band)
- Hemorrhage, Papilledema, Exudate
- High Performance Estate (Lancia)
- High-Power Effects
- Histopathology Examination
- Hitachi Power Europe
- Honda Power Equipment (Swepsonville, NC)
- Holoprosencephaly 2
- Health Professions Educational Assistance Act of 1976
- Health, Physical Education and Athletics
- High Performing East Asian (economies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The acaricides abamectin and hexakis at the 1X rate caused high P.
We have developed an ion chromatography (IC) assay using ultraviolet (UV) detection following post-column derivatization with ferric nitrate to determine phytate [inositol hexakis phosphate (iP6)] (1) (2) in wild rice samples and other diet composites.