The Java viewer now supports the Hewlett-Packard Graphics Language (HPGL), an interpreted vector description language.
What does HPG stand for?
HPG stands for Hewlett-Packard Graphics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HPG
We have 77 other meanings of HPG in our Acronym Attic
- High Productivity Freight Vehicles (Australia)
- High-Pressure Filtered Water
- High Praise Family Worship Center (Jacksonville, FL)
- Harry Potter Fan Zone (forum)
- Halloween Paintball Gear (Essex, UK)
- Health Partner Gateway (electronic information exchange)
- Healthtrust Purchasing Group
- Heavy Particle Gun (gaming, Missionforce: Cyberstorm)
- Heifer Preganancy (livestock breeding EPD)
- Henan Provincial Government (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ModelWorks software accepts three-dimensional model files directly from any (CAD) program using stereolithography (STL), Object (OBJ), data exchange files (DXF), slice (SLC), or Hewlett-Packard Graphics Language (HPGL) formatted files.