uk Auto Business News - 06 July 2012 Lotus, a United Kingdom-based automaker, has announced that its Evora 414e Hybrid is undergoing testing at the company's Hethel, Norfolk, United Kingdom plants.
What does EGSK stand for?
EGSK stands for Hethel (airport code; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGSK
- Elektrisches Glas Schiebe Hub Dach (German: Electric Sliding Glass Roof Hub)
- Eastern Goldfields Senior High School (Kalgoorlie, Australia)
- Entergy Gulf States, Inc. (Beaumont, TX)
- Entreprise Générale de Sécurité Incendie (French: General Contractor Fire Safety)
- Marshland (airport code; UK)
- Early Galileo Services in China (satellite project)
- Education Governance and Social Integration and Exclusion (Uppsala University; Sweden)
- Elder God Student Initiation Pact
- Seething (airport code; UK)
- E Government Starter Kit (Germany)
- Électricité Générale Saint-Loup (French: General Electric; Saint-Loup; France)
- Environmental Group Services Limited (Illinois)
- Escondido Girls Softball League (California)
- Educatis Graduate School of Management (Altdorf, Switzerland)
- Entente Gymnique Savigneux-Montbrison (French gymnastics club)
- Entreprise Générale de Services et Maintenance (French: General Contracting and Maintenance Services)
- Extended Global System for Mobile Communications
- Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting
- Egyptian Geological Survey and Mining Authority
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center (Lafayette, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Group Lotus, based at Hethel in Norfolk, insisted the deal would not alter plans to turn the company around.
Employees at the factory in Hethel, Norfolk, have been informed that their roles could be at risk after the company launched a consultation over proposed cuts.
It is not clear whether an operating deal with UK sport car company Lotus, which assembles the Roadster at its headquarters outside the Norfolk village of Hethel, will be affected.
The car is being produced on a special production line at the company's factory at Hethel near Norwich.
The initial concepts, clay models and external surfaces were developed at the sports car legend's design centre in Hethel, Norfolk.
3 Stayed one week: Hethel, Norwich November 21,2003: My friend Alex said I could move in with him to use his house as a base to look for work.
A wind farm at Hethel in Norfolk was rejected after the MoD said it would cause "unacceptable" interference to radar at nearby Trimingham.