What does HNCS stand for?
HNCS stands for Heterotopic Noxious Conditioning Stimulation (pain sensitivity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HNCS
We have 1 other meaning of HNCS in our Acronym Attic
- Hypertrophic Non-Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
- Hawkesbury-Nepean Catchment Management Authority (Australia)
- Hawkesbury-Nepean Catchment Management Trust (Penrith, Australia)
- Host Nation Co-located Operating Base
- Head and Neck Cancer Patient
- Head and Neck Cancer Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- Hasselblad's Natural Color Solution (digital photography)
- Heat-Inactivated Newborn Calf Serum
- Heterotopic Nociceptive Conditioning Stimulation