The Company is also acting to increase research and development activity for power transistors, or heterojunction field effect transistors (HFETs), to capitalize on its fundamental patents in this sector, which does not follow the fiber optic component demand cycle.
What does HJFET stand for?
HJFET stands for Heterojunction Field Effect Transistor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Harga Jual Eceran (Indonesia)
- Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics (Japan)
- Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies
- Hong Jing Environment Company (industrial waste recycling)
- Hartford Jobs Funnel (Hartford, CT)
- Hautes Juridictions Francophones (French: Francophone High Courts)
- Henry Jackson Foundation (Rockville, MD)
- Highland Joint Formulary (medical information resource)
- Houston Junior Forum (Texas)
- Human Conjunctival Fibroblast (ophthalmology)
- Hartford Jewish Film Festival (Connecticut)
- Hugh John Flemming Forestry Centre (Fredidericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television
- Hermione Jean Granger (Harry Potter character)
- Historic Jetliners Group
- History Journals Guide
- Hartford Junior Golf Tour
- Hurricane Junior Golf (Tour)
- Hamilton Junior High (Hamilton, TX)
- Healdsburg Junior High (Healdsburg, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's growing family of general-purpose amplifiers (GPAs) based on InGaP heterojunction bipolar transistors (HBTs) and GaAs heterojunction field effect transistors (HFETs) covers a broad array of RF and microwave applications.
To achieve the new 60W C-Band's high power, Toshiba implemented its Heterojunction Field Effect Transistor (HFET) process technology.