Moreover, NNK would activate heterogeneous nuclear ribonuclear protein U (hnRNP-U) to allow the translocation of the TrCP proteins from the nucleus to the cytoplasm, inducing the accumulation of the DNMT1 proteins.
What does HNRPU stand for?
HNRPU stands for Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonuclear Protein U
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Houston Northwest Radiotherapy (oncology; Houston, TX)
- Human Nutrition Research Center (USDA)
- Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging
- High Normal Red Cell Mass
- Haitian National Red Cross Society
- Hancock Natural Resource Group, Inc.
- Hampshire Natural Resources Initiative (UK)
- Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein Complex Protein
- Harvard Negotiation Research Project
- Hawiyah NGL Recovery Plant (Saudi Arabia)
- Head and Neck Radiotherapy Questionnaire
- Head and Neck Restraint System
- Health Network for Rural Schools (Oregon; Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
- HOMS National Reference Center
- Hanford Natural Resource Trustee Council (Richland, WA)
- Human Nutraceutical Research Unit (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Human Nutrition Research Unit (University of Alberta)
- Highest Net Resource Value
- H. Norman Schwarzkopf
- Haines, AK, USA (Airport Code)