The architecture of the Ensemble 1000 Series allows flexible configurations of heterogeneous multiprocessor arrays, high-performance I/O, and local storage to meet application-specific requirements.
What does HEP stand for?
HEP stands for Heterogeneous Multiprocessor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HEP
We have 154 other meanings of HEP in our Acronym Attic
- Habitat Evaluation Procedure
- Hal-Ehwal Pelajar (University of Malaysis student affairs office)
- Hall Effect Pickup (automotive)
- Hankyu Entertainment Park (Osaka, Japan)
- Harvard Evolution Page
- Hautes Ecoles Pedagogiques (French: Teaching Colleges; various locations)
- Head End Processor (ATM)
- Head-End Power
- Health, Education and Enforcement Partnership (Canada)
- Heterogeneous Element Processor
- Hic Est Positus/Posita (Latin: Here He/She Was Laid, epigraphy)
- Hierosolyma Est Perdita (Latin: Jerusalem Is Lost; pogrom attacker cry)
- High Efficiency Particulate (air filters)
- High Egg Passage (vaccine production)
- High Encryption Pack (Microsoft)
- High Energy Particle
- High Energy Physics
- High School Equivalency Program
- High-Explosive Plastic
- Higher Education Perspectives (journal; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These products provide an environment for analyzing the complete heterogeneous multiprocessor design at different levels of abstraction.
In addition to browsing Web sites with Flash, Tegra-based MIDs deliver all-day media processing, including: -- Listening to music for 25 days straight on one charge -- Watching 1080p HD video for up to 10 hours -- Playing video games at 46 frames per second The NVIDIA Tegra processor is a heterogeneous multiprocessor architecture.
It also features an application- and device-independent message-passing protocol that makes it easy to develop distributed applications for heterogeneous multiprocessor systems.
Codito's CASCADE tool automates and significantly improves the process of producing schedules for heterogeneous multiprocessor systems; completing in hours what once took days," said Mark Nadeski, TI's Software Development Manager for the Imaging and Audio Group.
s Raceway(TM) architecture, which allows for the development of flexible, heterogeneous multiprocessor computing systems.
The software also provides developers with full build and debug support for heterogeneous multiprocessor designs, including synchronous control of all of the cores in the system (depending on hardware configuration).
Heterogeneous Multiprocessor Architecture Creates Low-Power, High-Performance CoolProcessor(TM) Family With C Compiler-Based Software Development Flow 3Plus1 Technology Inc.