According to the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin researcher, we might witness a renaissance of what he called "Austrian-clerical fascism," which emerged in the 1930s.
What does HSoG stand for?
HSoG stands for Hertie School of Governance (Professional School; Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSoG
- Heavenly Shades of Death (metal band)
- Howard Stern on Demand
- Human Superoxide Dismutase
- Handy School and Office Edition (Webster's Dictionary of the English Language)
- Health Science Occupations Education (Wisconsin)
- Health Service Ombudsman for England (Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman; UK)
- Humane Society of East Texas
- Halifax Summer Opera Festival (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Holy Spirit of Freedom (Pemberton, WA)
- Humanist Society of Friends
- Historical Society of Ocean Grove (Ocean Grove, NJ)
- Health Sciences Open House (University of Washington)
- High Southern Oscillation Index
- Hunter/Standoff Killer
- Huzar Software Object Kernel
- High Speed Overload
- Head Start of Lane County (Oregon)
- Handshake Start-Of-Message
- Harmonic Self-Oscillating Mixer (physics)
- Hogwarts School of Magic (role-playing game; Harry Potter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Germany; and Hertie School of Governance, Berlin) and Juergensmeyer (sociology, global studies, religious studies, U.
Ana-Constantina Kolb, a German-Honduran graduate student in Public Policy at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, argues for greater security cooperation and financial assistance between the central government in Tegucigalpa and the international community.
Gallup, the global polling organization, and Healthways (NASDAQ: HWAY), a worldwide leader in well-being improvement, will today jointly launch the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index (WBI) for Germany at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin.
Editor Helmut Anheier is currently affiliated with the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, and the sociology department and the Center for Social Investment at Heidelberg U.
However, Alina Mungiu-Pippidi, professor of democracy studies at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin and a leading anti-corruption advocate, said: "After Schengen, the EU's leverage [over Romania and Bulgaria] will be down to zero.
00 Hardcover HD1492 Mungiu-Pippidi (political science, Hertie School of Governance, Berlin) takes a close look at two villages in Romania and how they have changed amidst the coming and going of communism and their entrance into the European Union.