INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS ntl:Telewest Business, part of the Virgin Media Group, said today that 572 educational sites in the English county of Hertfordshire have had their Internet connection upgraded as part of a project to upgrade the Hertfordshire Grid for Learning (HGfL).
What does HGfL stand for?
HGfL stands for Hertfordshire Grid for Learning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HGfL
- Human Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein
- Harvard GSAS French Club
- Hermione Granger Fan Club (Harry Potter character fan club)
- Hermann Gmeiner Fonds Deutschland (German: Hermann Gmeiner Fund Germany; Munich)
- Holy Ground Family Fellowship (Philippines)
- Hyogo-Gujarat Friendship Fund (Japan - India earthquake cooperation)
- Hardcore Goons Fantasy Football League
- The Hansel and Gretel Foundation, Inc.
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like Protein (biological chemistry)
- Hillingdon Grid for Learning (UK)
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like/Macrophage Stimulating Protein
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like Protein
- Holy Ghost Fire Ministries (India)
- Humanized Green Fluorescent Protein
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor
- Host Guest File System
- Heritage Golf Group (San Diego, CA)
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (book by Douglas Adams)
- Hofheimer, Gartlir and Gross, LLP (law firm; New York, NY)