Hertford Regional College to Present on Improving Indoor Coverage and Extending Mobile Unified Communications Capabilities to Mobile Workers SANTA CLARA, Calif.
What does HRC stand for?
HRC stands for Hertford Regional College (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRC
We have 310 other meanings of HRC in our Acronym Attic
- Hazard/Risk Category
- Head of the Regional Center
- Health and Racquet Club
- Health Research Committee (various organizations)
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Hearing Research Center (Michigan State University)
- Heart Rate Characteristics (cardiology)
- Heart Rate Control
- Heart Rhythm Congress (cardiology)
- Hereditary Renal Cancer (oncology)
- Hesab Rayan Caspian (Hosting)
- Heugas Racing Club (radio controlled car racing; Heugas, France)
- High Rate Channel
- High Resolution Camera
- High Resolution Converter
- High Rupture Capacity
- High-Rise Condominium (real estate)
- High-Risk-of-Capture (US DoD)
- Higher Relief Council (Lebanon)
- Highway Research Center (Auburn University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After leaving school at 16 we went to Hertford Regional College to study business admin for two years.
But it's not the women on the "Constructive Solutions" project at Hertford Regional College who are dangerous.