What does HK stand for?
HK stands for Herstellkosten (German: Production Costs)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HK
We have 21 other meanings of HK in our Acronym Attic
- Harry Kalas (Philadelphia Phillies announcer)
- Hästkraft (Swedish: horsepower)
- Heckler and Koch (German gun manufacturer)
- Hefnerkerze (old unit for light measurement)
- Heldannic Knights (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Hell's Kitchen (TV Show)
- Hello Kitty (cartoon)
- Hentai Kamen (Japanese manga series)
- Herpes Keratitis (ophthalmological malady)
- Hershey's Kisses (chocolate candy)