In other Summit-related business, FEI announced the following Board of Director members who will serve for fiscal year 2009-10: Chair: Gerald Urich, Hershey Foods Corp.
What does HSY stand for?
HSY stands for Hershey Foods Corp (stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSY
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Harry Potter books)
- Headshot Xtreme (gaming)
- Helically Symmetric Experiment (fusion plasma experiment)
- Helicopter, ASW, Future Version
- Hollywood Stock Exchange
- Horizontal Surface Extensometer
- Hot Saline Extract
- Helicopter, ASW (LAMPS), Future Version
- Hex Super Extended Graphics Array (5120 by 4096 pixels; 5:4 aspect ratio)
- Hassan Shehryar Yasin (Pakistan; designer clothing)
- Hitchcock Scrap Yard, Inc. (Canton, IL)
- Humane Society Youth (East Haddam, CT)
- Humberside and South Yorkshire Army Cadet Force (UK)
- High School Youth Action Team
- Hyde Street Youth Band (Australia)
- Handsome Sailor Yacht Charters (Port Aransas, TX)
- Humane Society of York County (est. 1976; Fort Mill, SC)
- High School Youth Forum
- High Street Youth Health Service (Australia)
- Harvard Summit for Young Leaders in China
Samples in periodicals archive:
last week said its stockholders approved the company's name change from Hershey Foods Corp.
One holding was eliminated from the investment list with the sale of Hershey Foods Corp.
after being selected as one of the top six teams in the nation in Hershey Foods Corp.
Prior to her appointment as director of the Bureau of Market Development, she served as chief of the Department's Risk Management and Commodity Promotion Division, executive director of the Pennsylvania Apple Marketing Board and manager of the Hershey Test Kitchens for Hershey Foods Corp.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Title: Assistant Controller, External Reporting and Compliance Company: Hershey Foods Corp.
With this in mind, Katzman thinks those companies in highly concentrated, rational categories should be okay in such an environment including candymaker Hershey Foods Corp.
Wolfe, the former chief executive of Hershey Foods Corp.