Revell's remarks will be delivered on Wednesday, May 14 from 10am to noon at the Hershey Center for Applied Research (HCAR) located at 1214 Research Blvd.
What does HCAR stand for?
HCAR stands for Hershey Center for Applied Research (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCAR
We have 14 other meanings of HCAR in our Acronym Attic
- Hockey Club Ambri Piotta
- Hospital Care Assistance Program (Ohio)
- Host Credential Authorization Protocol (software)
- Hispanic Churches in American Public Life
- Hopkins County Animal Protection League (Sulphur Springs, TX)
- Health Care Acquisition Performance System
- Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (also seen as HCAHPS)
- High Country Amish Quilts
- Handoff Call Attempt Rate
- Health Care Access Resolution (Universal Healthcare Action Network)
- Howard County Association of Realtors (Columbia, MD)
- Human Constitutive Active Receptor
- Humboldt Community Access and Resource Center (San Rosa, CA)
- Harvard College Alliance for Rock and Roll (rock music appreciation; Cambridge, MA)
- Henry County Amateur Radio Club (Georgia)
- Hamilton County Amateur Radio Emergency Service (Indiana)
- Hastings County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Hillsborough County Amateur Radio Emergency Service (Hillsborough County, NH, USA)
- Hendricks County Amateur Radio Society (Indiana)
- Harford County Astronomical Society (est. 1970; Bel Air, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBS), a contract manufacturer, was elected to the board of directors for the new Hershey Center for Applied Research (HCAR).
Resident companies at Hershey Center for Applied Research are making significant strides to move research from the academic lab bench to the patient bedside," Laura Butcher, HCAR Executive Director said.
In central Pennsylvania, the new Hershey Center for Applied Research will create 720 jobs in the bioscience industry; in western Pennsylvania, an expansion at Magee- Womens Research Institute and relocation of Jones Lang LaSalle, a provider of integrated real estate and money management services from Georgia to Pittsburgh, will create 280 jobs; and in the southeast, Tengion Inc.
The Hershey Center for Applied Research (HCAR) announced today that it will host a summit to discuss the current climate of public and private investment opportunities available to technology and life sciences entrepreneurs in Pennsylvania.
The Hershey Center for Applied Research is poised to be a tremendous catalyst for research, development and business," said Governor Rendell.
The Hershey Center for Applied Research (HCAR) announced today that Better Bowls is now a tenant of its Technology Suites.
5 million BOS loan to facilitate Phase I in the development of the Hershey Center for Applied Research in Derry Township.