Herpes zoster, also called shingles, is caused by a different virus, the Herpes Varicella-Zoster virus.
What does HVZV stand for?
HVZV stands for Herpes Varicella-Zoster Virus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HVZV
- Hell-Volhard-Zelinsky (chemical reaction)
- Hochwasser Vorhersage Zentrale (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Hrvatska Vatrogasna Zajednica (Croatian: Croatian Fire Board)
- Hurricane Vulnerability Zone (Florida)
- Hidden Valley Zen Center (San Marcos, CA)
- Horizontal/Vertical Zig-Zag First Schedule
- Honest-Verifier Zero-Knowledge (cryptography)
- Henk Van Zon Ministries (Netherlands)
- High Volume, Zero PEEP (Positive End Expiratory Pressure)
- Hauptverwaltung Zivilverteidigung (German: Civil Defense Main Administration)