A current New England Journal of Medicine states that one in five Americans ages 20 to 40 are infected with herpes simplex virus II (HSV-II).
What does HSV II stand for?
HSV II stands for Herpes Simplex Virus II
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Sided Vehicle
- High Speed Vehicle
- High-Speed Vessel (US Navy experimental ship catamaran)
- High-Speed Videography
- Highly Selective Vagotomy
- Holden Special Vehicles
- Homebuyers Survey and Valuation (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; UK)
- Hot Springs Village (Arkansas)
- Hue Saturation Value (color model)
- Huntsville/Decatur, AL, USA - Huntsville-Madison County Jetplex (Airport Code)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Ribonucleotide Reductase Subunit 2
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 Thymidine Kinase
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 (also seen as HSV-I)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 Thymidine Kinase
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Herpes Simplex Viruses Type 2
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Specific Lymphocyte Proliferation
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type I (also seen as HSV-1)
- Highly Selective Vagotomy Plus Mucosal Antrectomy
- Herpes Simplex Virus Thymidine Kinase Gene
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a partnership with Dow, Epicyte has begun production for clinical trials of HX8, a treatment for the herpes simplex virus II, an illness that affects 50 million people in the U.