Advantagene - ProstAtak([TM]), an adenovirus type 5 vector carrying the herpes simplex thymidine kinase gene.
What does HS-tk stand for?
HS-tk stands for Herpes Simplex Thymidine Kinase Gene
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HS-tk
- High-Strain, High-Strain Rate
- Health Sciences-Multicultural and Community Affairs (Creighton University; Omaha, NE)
- Hilbert Space-Multi-Reference-Coupled Cluster with Single and Double Excitations
- Hybrid-Selection Maximal-Ratio Combining
- High-Speed Multiplex
- High-Speed Physical Downlink Shared Channel
- High Speed–Random Access Channel
- High Speed Shared Control Channel
- High-Speed Shared Information Channel (wireless networking)
- Homeland Security Science Technology Engineering Mathematics
- Herpes Simplex Virus-Thymidine Kinase
- Hindlimb Suspended Plus Intermittent Weight Support
- High Salt/High Calcium
- High School/High Tech
- Hybrid Selection/Maximal-Ratio Combining
- Hemorrhagic Shock and Resuscitation
- Hematopoietic-Specific Protein 1 (immunology)
- Herpes Simplex 1