Herpes simplex keratitis is an infection of the eye that is caused by touching it after coming in contact with a herpes sore.
What does HSK stand for?
HSK stands for Herpes Simplex Keratitis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSK
We have 23 other meanings of HSK in our Acronym Attic
- Highest Scoring Junior Handler
- High School Jazz Intensive (Canada)
- High School Journalism Institute (Indiana University)
- Helston School Jazz Orchestra
- High School of Jewish Studies
- Halu Mesru Savunma Kuvveti (aka Kurdistan Workers' Party)
- Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (Chinese proficiency test)
- Harambee Schools Kenya (UK)
- Hard Style Klowns (band)
- Hauptabteilung für Die Sicherheit der Kernanlagen (Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate)
- High Speck Kareshi (Japan)
- Holystone Keeper (gaming, RF Online)
- Hope Street Kids (pediatric cancer research)
- Horrendous Space Kablooie (Calvin and Hobbes)
- Horst Schmidt Kliniken (German: Horst Schmidt Clinics)
- Hunt Suedhoff Kalamaros (Attorneys; Fort Wayne, IN)
- Historical Society of Kent County (Maryland)
- Humane Society of Kent County (est. 1883; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Hanko Sea Kayak Gathering (Finland)
- Haitian Street Kids Inc. (McKinney, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Herpes simplex keratitis is the leading cause of corneal blindness in the US, with 20,000 new primary cases of diagnosed each year and an additional 28,000 cases of recurrence each year.
This product has the potential to advance medical treatment of herpes simplex keratitis in the U.