In May 2011, the companies launched Thomas & Friends(TM): Hero of the Rails, which roared to the number-one spot on the App Store's Books chart.
What does HOTR stand for?
HOTR stands for Hero of the Rails
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HOTR
- Horizontal Takeoff & Landing
- Hot Topics in Operating Systems (Conference)
- HMAC based One Time Password Algorithm
- Hot Off the Press
- Higher Operating Temperature Propulsion Components Program (NASA)
- Hot Photo Interpretation Report (US DoD)
- Half or Triple Plus One (mathematical conjecture)
- Hammer of the Righteous (World of Warcraft game)
- Head of the River (rowing group)
- Heart of the Rockies
- Hierarchy of Trail Routes (UK)
- Home on the Range
- Hastings Old Town Residents Association
- Heart of Texas Regional Advisory Council (Waco, TX)
- Heart of Texas Retriever Club
- History of the Roman Empire (board game)
- The Confederation of National Associations of Hotels, Restaurants, Cafés and Similar Establishments in the European Union and European Economic Area
- Heart of Texas Region Mental Health Mental Retardation Center
- Ham on the Street (TV show)
- Hands on Training System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Katie, who recently alleged she was raped by a mystery celebrity, took her three children to Hero of the Rails, a feature length version of the children's classic, Thomas and Friends, with her new boyfriend, cage fighter Alex Reid.
Hero Of The Rails will hit the shops next month Your vote: page 20 more Remodelled kids' classics Mr Men Mr Rude, a character that spoke in a French accent, was introduced to the cult children's cartoon last February.