Astle Park, in the heart of West Bromwich, has been acquired by UK-based pension fund managers Hermes Property Asset Management in a pounds 17 million deal which reflects a new level of national confidence in the town's retail market.
What does HPAM stand for?
HPAM stands for Hermes Property Asset Management (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPAM
We have 4 other meanings of HPAM in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard Project on American Indian Economic Development
- Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations
- Highly Pathogenic Avian IV (virology)
- House Party Association of Japan
- Health Physics Analysis Laboratory
- High Plains Agricultural Laboratory (Sidney, NE)
- High Pressure Acid Leaching (ore processing)
- High Pressure Ammonia Liquor Aspiration
- Hawaii Public Access Media
- Head Pain Association of Michigan (est. 1992; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Hotel Puerta America Madrid (Spain)
- Human Peptidylglycine Alpha-Amidating Monooxygenase (cancer research)
- Hydrolyzed Poly-Acrylamide
- High Performance Affinity Membrane Chromatography
- Hermes Property Asset Management Limited
- Helping the Poor and Needy (UK)
- High Performance ARC Network
- Harry Potter Automatic News Aggregator
- High Performance Architecture Neutral Distribution Format
- Health Promotion Agency for Northern Ireland (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International property consultants King Sturge awarded the contract on behalf of Barbirolli Square owner Hermes Property Asset Management Ltd.
Shreeves' clients include some of the largest tenants, developers and public entities in the United Kingdom, including Westfield Shopping Towns, Hermes Property Asset Management, Delancey Estates, Land Securities, Grafton Property Advisors, F&C Property Asset Management, Bank of Scotland, Reckitt Benckiser, Woolworths, KPMG, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Abbey School Reading and the College of North West London.
1 million sq ft park bought by Hermes Property Asset Management and Britel Fund Trustees for pounds 41.
Saltley Business Park in Birmingham has been sold by the A & J Mucklow Group to Hermes Property Asset Management for pounds 41.