He was chair of the Iglesias Hermanos Menonitas de Colombia (the Mennonite Brethren Churches of Colombia) from 2002 to 2008, and he served as secretary of the MWC Mission Commission.
What does hrnos stand for?
hrnos stands for Hermanos (Spanish: Brothers)
This definition appears frequently
- Hartman Reserve Nature Center (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve (New York)
- Hardware-Based Random Number Generator
- Human Rights Network International
- Help Returnees to North Korea (international aid group)
- Human Rights in North Korea
- Hampton Roads Naval Museum (Norfolk, VA)
- Hanford Reach National Monument (US FWS)
- Hackney Real Nappy Network (Hackney, London, UK)
- Hierarchical Recurrent Neural Networks
- Human Rights Network on the Web (Philippines)
- Hastings Ranch Nursery School (Pasadena, CA)
- Hormone-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome (nephrology)
- Harness Racing New South Wales (Australia)
- Historical Records of New South Wales (Australia)
- Halstead Reitan Neuropsychological Test Battery
- Harness Racing New Zealand
- Ham Radio Outlet
- Hampshire Record Office (UK)
- Harassment Restraining Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cortes Choco Bar is the latest venture from the chocolate- producing company Cortes Hermanos & Co.
Ascot Mining Plc UPDATED TECHNICAL REPORTS London 26th August 2011; Ascot Mining PLC ("Ascot" or the "Company") has received updated Technical Reports under National Instrument 43-101 Guidelines covering the Chassoul, El Recio and Tres Hermanos properties in Costa Rica (National Instrument 43-101 refers to Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects as promulgated by Canadian Securities Regulators).
Gilbert Pickett, Mount Horeb Baptist Church Jessica Ramos, Working Families Party-Queens Chapter Leader Sunilda Reynoso, Hermanos Unidos de Queens Jose Schiffino, Working Families Party-Queens Chapter Leader Edwin Salas, Statewide Association of Minority Businesses Political Action Committee (SAMBPAC) Felix Suero, Dominicana Radio Dispatcher Rev.
This will be the third Busch Series race in Mexico at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez on March 4.
Now out of default, Mastellone Hermanos plans to invest $10 million in projects to create new growth, which will allow the company to double its production of powdered milk in the coming years.
This is something they had done as children, forming the musical group Hermanos y Amigos (Brothers and Friends).
2) I have written on the Hermanos Penitentes of New Mexico in an attempt to capture the history of a religious community that emerged in northern New Spain during the 18th century who are known and recognized for creating and sustaining a unique form of regional and ethnic-specific Roman Catholicism in North America.