This traveling exhibit, organized by the Grand Rapids Art Museum and Herman Miller, Inc.
What does HMI stand for?
HMI stands for Herman Miller, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMI
We have 126 other meanings of HMI in our Acronym Attic
- Head of Mining Installation
- Health Management & Informatics
- Healthcare Management Initiative (INSEAD)
- Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Heavy Metal Ions
- Heinzen Manufacturing International
- Helioseismic and Magnetic Imager
- Henry Mancini Institute (Culver City, CA)
- Henry Moore Institute (Leeds, UK)
- Her Majesty's Inspector (UK educational standards inspector)
- Hetrick-Martin Institute
- High Mountain Institute (Leadville, CO)
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Historic Madison, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Historic Manassas, Inc. (Virginia)
- Hoist Manufacturers Institute
- Holistic Management International (Albuquerque, NM)
- Homewood Musical Instrument Co. (Homewood, AL, USA)
- Horizontal Motion Index
- Horticultural Marketing Inspectorate (UK DEFRA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: STEC), Sotheby's (NYSE: BID), Herman Miller, Inc.
May 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Herman Miller, Inc.
based, non-profit organization committed to educating children affected by the AIDS pandemic in East Africa, announced today that Herman Miller, Inc.
University of New Mexico and Consultant to Herman Miller, Inc.
Featured in the latest report is the Furniture industry, with a focus on the following stocks: HNI Corporation (NYSE:HNI), Herman Miller, Inc.
Nickels, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Herman Miller, Inc.
The #1 Rank stocks highlighted today are Herman Miller, Inc.