A development fund of PS11,200 has now been awarded by the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) to help the partnership progress their plans with partners to apply for a full grant of PS480,000 in 2014.
What does HLF stand for?
HLF stands for Heritage Lottery Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLF
We have 52 other meanings of HLF in our Acronym Attic
- Haute Limite Elastique Soudable (French: High Limit Weldable Elastic; steel)
- Health, Leisure and Exercise Science (various universities)
- Higher Level Environmental Stewardship (UK)
- Highland Lakes Elementary School (Granite Shoals, TX)
- Hunter Livestock Export Services (Australia)
- Hypertensive Lower Esophageal Sphincter
- Harvard Library of Early Ukrainian Literature (Massachusetts)
- Half-Life Fallout
- Hapag Lloyd Flug (German airline)
- Hawaiian Longboard Federation
- High-Level Format
- Higher Life Form
- Hilfeleistungslöschfahrzeug (German fire department)
- Himalayan Light Foundation
- Home Location Function
- Hook Length Formula (enumerative combinatorics of Standard Young Tableaux)
- Horizontal Laminar Flow
- Host-Local Firewall
- Human Leukocyte Function-Associated
- Human Lymphocyte Function Antigen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comedy Trust creative director Sam Avery said: "We're thrilled to have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund and are confident the project will support young people in developing new skills and become active members of their local communities.
The Kirklees community group Virsa has received PS30,000 from the Heritage Lottery Fund for an exciting project, Bhangra Renaissance.
Head of the Heritage Lottery Fund in Scotland Colin McLean said: "The area is very important in terms of rare and diverse wildlife and the role it has had in shaping the history of Scotland.
Ivor Crowther, head of the Heritage Lottery Fund North East, said: "This project is a hugely important one for the Heritage Lottery Fund.
The Heritage Lottery Fund officials said they had to turn down Conwy County Council's application for a grant, because funding is "oversubscribed" and there isn't enough money to go round.
The Heritage Lottery Fund has given the grant to Durham County Council for Witham Hall in Barnard Castle.
Anne Jenkins, head of the Heritage Lottery Fund for the West Midlands, said: "We're extremely pleased to give initial support to the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust for their project to develop a new and improved display venue for this wonderful collection of historic cars.