Rajan Zed, who is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, further said that India should be proud of the abundant creativity, depth, and heritage India and its literature and culture offered and pass on that pride to coming generations.
What does Hi stand for?
Hi stands for Heritage India (festival)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of Hi
We have 35 other meanings of Hi in our Acronym Attic
- Heart Institute
- Heartland Institute (Chicago, IL)
- Heat Insulated
- Heavy Inspection
- Heifer International
- Height Indicator
- Height of Instrument (surveying)
- Heliospheric Imager
- HelpAge International
- Hemagglutination Inhibition
- Herramientas Industriales (Spanish: hardware industry)
- Hertzian Indentation
- High Impedance
- High Inquisitor (Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time)
- High Intensity (carbon)
- High Nuc in Backhaul Check (airfare construction)
- Hindi (linguistics)
- Historiographical Institute (University of Tokyo; Japan)
- Hochschulverband für Informationswissenschaft eV
- Hochspannungsinstitut (German: High Voltage Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a big market," said Meenakshi Dhingra, chief executive officer of Heritage India Exports, which exports wood furniture and such home decor items as wall mirrors, frames, candlesticks and baskets.
WASHINGTON -- Worlds Away Films will be introducing the work of Manu Rewal and Salmaan Peerzada at the Zee Heritage India Festival on June 15 and 16, 2002 taking place at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland.